Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wise Owl Graduation

I needed a graduation card and knew a few elements I wanted to incorporate for sure:


  • The "A+, Good Job, ..." stamp from the "Take a Spin" stamp set (121937 w / 122015 c)
  • The "Go confidently in the Direction of your Dreams" stamp from the "World Play" stamp set (120308 w / 122270 c ) 
  • The owl


After much debating on colors and layout I am very satisfied how it turned out.



Materials used:
Stamp Sets: Take a Spin (121937 w / 122015 c), World Play (120308 w / 122270 c )
Card Stock / Paper: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, DSP Brights Collection, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Red Glimmer, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Daffodil Delight, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Basic Black, Game Spinner Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...