Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Flower Folds Lamp Shade

This was one of my 3-D items for the Artisan Award contest this year. I am almost a little sad I am not going to get that one back because it turned out so pretty. I guess I am going to have to make another one.


Here is a close up view of the flowers:



And one picture with the illuminated lamp:



Materials used:

Card Stock:   Whisper White, Daffodil Delight

Accessories:  1 ¼ “ Circle Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Bigz XL Die Flower Folds, Stem Wire, cardboard (from the MDS printing service shipping box), Big Shot, sheet aluminum, compass, cord set with light fixture base, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is truly a work of art and so stunning! What a fantastic entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Do you mind sharing the "how to"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is simply beautiful! did you use a balloon? Oh, you must share the ow to! LOL I am begging...
    BTW how'd you do in the contest with this?

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...