Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2012 Artisan Award Entry #1 - Butterfly just for You

This was another one of my entries for the Stampin' Up! Artisan Award. Even though I did not win it was displayed on one of the boards at convention in Salt Lake City this year. I love the fold of this card. I used the Edgelits die to cut the the top of the card diagionally and then used the coordinating embossing folder to embellish the edge. It's kind of hard to see, for the large butterfly I cut one from card stock and layered another one that I cut from a window sheet that I embossed with the hearts EBF on top before I added the flower. A little sparkle is added around the edge of the butterfly with Dazzling Details.


There is a little sleeve that holds the card together.




Card Stock:      Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Brights Collection Patterns DSP
Stamps:           Precious Butterflies
Ink / Marker:     Tempting Turquoise, Versa Mark
Accessories:     Window Sheets, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Adorning Accents, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Bigz Die Beautiful Butterflies, Dazzling Details, Embosslits Die Beautiful Wings, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White, Stampin’ Emboss Powder White, Baker’s Twine White, Stamping Sponges, Edgelits die Adorning Accents, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Adorning Accents, Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

1 comment:

  1. Love this card!! Could you give a little more details as to the measurements, fold, how you cut the edge with the edgelits, etc? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...