Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Bird

I love cards with a different fold. Also I like how the Daffodil Delight pops on the Basic Grey card stock.






Card Stock:      Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Old Olive, Garden Green
Stamps:           Elementary Elegance, Best Friends Forever
Ink / Marker:     Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Tango Tangerine
Accessories:     Large Sizzlits Die Paper Doily, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scallop Trim corner Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch (for the mini circles in the flowers), Bird Builder Punch, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Elegant Bouquet, 3/8” Taffeta Ribbon Basic Black, Owl Builder Punch (for mini circle bird eye), Basic Rhinestones, Crystal Effects, Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

1 comment:

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...