Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Need For Speed


For this card I stamped the car with black StazOn ink and colored it using my blender pen. You can't tell from the picture but it's actually a spinner card. I punched out an opening using the word window punch. Then I took a penny, put a dimensional in the middle and another penny on top. I placed the pennies in the slot and glued the car on top so it slides back and forth in the opening (for instructions on how to make a spinner card see this link at Splitcoaststampers).

For the background I glued some regular household aluminum foil to white card stock and ran it throughout the Big Shot.

The envelope has been embellished with aluminum foil and a stamped car.


Card Stock:      Whisper White, Real REd
Stamps:           Need For Speed, Clockworks, Einzigartig
Ink / Marker:     Black StazOn, Real Read, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey
Accessories:     Stripes EBF, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch

1 comment:

  1. Great job coloring the car... I love this layout. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for the beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...