Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Ghost Canvas

Lately I am very much into mixed media projects. They are a lot of fun and you really can't mess them up. Nothing has to be measured or exact. I just keep sponging and layering and adding on until it looks finished to me. Here is my little Halloween Ghost.

For this project I Mod Podged some DSP onto a canvas. Then I sponged the ink onto the DSP. I started out light in the middle and went darker around the edges. After that I started adding the ghost which I cut free hand and went around it with a Sharpie. After that I added the lamp, tombstone and bats, Washi Tape and stamped on the canvas. I just kept playing with it until I liked the final result and finished it off with some Washi Tape around the edge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...