Wednesday, January 22, 2014

More Simply Sketched

I am really having a lot of fun with this stamp set. I am also enjoying to experiment with the watercolor background. Here is another take on the Simply Sketched Thank You card. To achieve the different shades for the "thank you" I inked my stamp and stamped off on a piece of scrap paper.

Card Stock:      Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green, DSP
Stamps:           Simply Sketched, Express Yourself
Ink / Marker:     Real Red, Gumball Green, Black StazOn
Accessories:     Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

To add a little bling I filled the flower with Crystal Effects and carefully sprinkled some glitter around the edges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...