Monday, January 20, 2014

Simply Sketched Thank You

For this card I used the hostess set "Simply Sketched" from the 2013/2014 catalog. This set is so versatile and so much fun. 
The image was stamped with black StazOn on Watercolor paper and colored with the Stampin' Up! markers. Then I heat embossed the picture with clear embossing powder and watercolored the background right over it. Stamp the sentiment, add a little ribbon bow and a few rhinestones for the bling and voilà.

Card Stock:      Watercolor Paper, Real Red Cardstock
Stamps:           Simply Sketched
Ink / Marker:     Real Red, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Black StazOn
Accessories:     Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Stampin' Emboss Powder clear, Heat Tool, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1/8" Real Red Taffete Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the idea of doing the stamped image first, then heat emboss before water coloring. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to recreate your card. can you please share how exactly you got the embossing powder on the stmped image? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I covered the stamped image with Versamark and then sprinkled it with clear embossing powder to heat emboss.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...