Monday, February 3, 2014

Banner Blast Birthday

The Banner Blast stamp set comes with a matching punch and can be earned for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration. Awesome!!!!!!

To achieve the jeans look on the pocket I cut the shape from Pacific Point card stock. Then I took the Island Indigo ink pad and and dabbed it repeatedly over the card stock. To complete the look I took the white gel pen for the faux stitching around the edges.

The little banners were stamped on Whisper White card stock and punched out with the coordinating punch. I attached the banners to toothpicks to stick them in the pocket.



Card Stock:      Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point

Stamps:           Banner Blast, Express Yourself
Ink / Marker:     Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:    Banner Punch, Chevron Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...