Saturday, April 5, 2014

Color Comparison

It is very interesting how the look of a card can change when you switch out colors, even if the change is ever so subtle. I had some fun playing with different color variations for the same card. See the differences and leave me a comment which one you like the best.

Strawberry Slush, Pumkin Pie, Old Olive
Comparing all the different color combinations I have to say I like the Strawberry Slush / Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive above the best.


Strawberry Slush / Gumball Green
Pumpkin Pie / Gumball Green

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love your stamping style. These cards are so cute. If I had to choose, I'd pick the middle one-strawberry & gumball. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas! Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...