Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kinda Eclectic - More Display Stamper Projects



Some more samples I submitted for the display boards at convention this year. All of these feature the stamp set Kinda Eclectic.

This was one of my 3D samples. I stamped directly on the Mini Muslin Bag and added a tag.

For this 3D project I used a variety of ribbons to add interest to the little Kraft Gift box. I stamped the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon so the design on the ribbon would match my design I stamped on the box.




The Chalk Talk Framelit was the perfect frame for the leave stamp. I layered the Famelit underneath the card stock with the cutting edge facing away from the card stock and ran it through the Big Shot. VoilĂ , embossed a cute little frame.

For this card I used the emboss resist technique. First I stamped the leaves with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped the leaves with Tango Tangerine and stamped again without re-inking the stamp to achieve a more faded look.


There are more samples I have not posted yet so come back soon :-). Thanks for stopping by today!

2013-2014 Convention Display Stampers




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects! Love the white on white framed flowers and the next Little Kindness cards!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...