Monday, February 9, 2015

Adventure Bound Brick Wall

When I first saw this DSP in the new Occasions catalog I was in awe. I was so excited when it finally arrived at my house and I couldn't wait to start working with it. Now that it was finally sitting in front of me I had no idea how to use it. WHAT??? REALLY??? Well, I started stamping on it and it looked o.k. But when I cut out some single bricks and attached them with a Dimensional it started to come to life. Then I added some Flower Soft that looked like the green that grows on really old brick walls and now it has a wow factor. And it totally qualifies for a masculine card. I really like it now and hope you do too.

Once I got started with the DSP I had my mojo back and I was on a roll. So stay tuned and check back for more samples to come. Thanks for stopping by today.





1 comment:

  1. So cool what you did with the brick and the flower soft. I had bought flower soft several years ago and have never used it! LOL What a great idea!
    TFS!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...