Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Cup of Tea

I finally had time to play with the with the "A Nice Cuppa" stamp set and the coordinating dies from the occasions catalog. The new background set "Timeless Textures" is a perfect match for that bundle. I like to think a little out of the box when using my stamp sets  or dies and I challenged myself to use this one for Valentine's cards. I think it turned out really cute.



Did you discover the new  "Wink of Stella Glitter Brush" yet? So easy and clean to apply some sparkle to the cards with that pen. It's kind of hard to capture that in a picture but I applied it to all the little hearts and it look really pretty.


Thanks for stopping by today,










Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...